DATA PROTECTION WITHIN THE EMARKET1NG.NET DOO (HEREINAFTER "COMPANY")
In this section, you will find information about our Data Protection Officer and your rights when the Company processes your personal data. For more information about how your personal data might be used when you visit this website, read our data protection notice page. For more information about cookies and our website, please go to our cookies page.
The Data Protection Officer at the Company
The Company may process your personal data (also known as personal information) for a number of reasons, from dealing with public requests for information, staff matters, visitor information to the handling of complaints to name but a few.
If and when we are obliged to comply with the data protection law specifically applicable to personal information the content of this material applies.
We have decided to appoint at least one Data Protection Officer (DPO).
The task of the DPO is to ensure, in an independent manner, that the data protection law is applied in the Company.
The DPO is also required to keep a register of all the operations that involve the processing (collection, use and/or storage) of your personal data carried out by the Company.
The register has to be publicly accessible and must contain information explaining the purpose and conditions of the processing operations.
The role of the DPO at the Company presents many challenges: being independent within an business entity, meeting the high expectations of colleagues who are particularly aware and sensitive about data protection issues, and delivering solutions that can serve as benchmarks for other entities.
The existing data protection rules applicable to the Company are being reformed to be brought in line with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your rights when we process your personal data
When your personal information is processed by the Company, you have the right to know about it.
You have the right to access the information and have it rectified without delay if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
You can ask to have it blocked under certain circumstances.
You can also object to it being processed if you think the processing is unfair and unlawful and ask for it to be deleted.
You can request that any of the above changes be communicated to other parties to whom your data have been disclosed.
You have also the right not to be subject to automated decisions (made solely by machines) affecting you, as defined by law.
These rights are outlined in applicable Articles of the current data protection Regulation.
For more information about how the Company uses your personal data, for example when you visit our website or engage with us on social media, please go to our data protection notice.
How to exercise your data protection rights at the Company
– If the Company is processing your personal data and you would like to exercise your data protection rights, please send us a written request;
– In principle, we cannot accept verbal requests (telephone or face-to-face) as we may not be able to deal with your request immediately without first analysing it and reliably identifying you;
– You can send your request to the Company by post in a sealed envelope or use our contact form,
– Your request should contain a detailed, accurate description of the data you want access to;
– You must provide a copy of an identification document to confirm your identity, for example, an ID card or passport. The document should contain an identification number, country of issue, period of validity, your name, address and date of birth;
– Any other data contained in the copy of the identification document such as a photo or any personal characteristics, may be blacked out;
– Our use of the information on your identification document is strictly limited: the data will only be used to verify your identity and will not be stored for longer than needed for this purpose;
– In principle, we will not accept other means of assuring your identity. Should you wish to propose alternatives, we will assess their adequacy on a case-by-case basis;
– You can read our data protection notice for more information on how we deal with your personal data when handling a written request from you.
Data Protection Notice
One of your rights under EU law is that you must be informed when your personal data - also known as personal information - is processed (collected, used, stored) by any organization. You also have the right to know the details and purpose of that processing.
Here we provide you with some general information. Specific information about the processing associated with our activities are available upon reasonable request.
The Company website is our most important communication tool. Here we communicate our work such as our Opinions, data protection news and information about data protection rights to the general public as well as our more expert audiences.
Some of the services offered on our website require the processing of your personal data. In such cases, links are available on those pages directing you to the specific information about the processing contained in the relevant data protection notice.
Your personal data and our website
The Company collects your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose related to our tasks as an business entity (this includes: - for the conclusion and performance of the contract; - in order to meet legal and public obligations to which the Controller is obliged - for marketing purposes (presenting offers, creating lists, analyses and statistics used by the Controller).
Personal data that will be processed by Company include: name and surname; e-mail address; phone number.
Providing personal data is voluntary, unless the law provides otherwise. The processing of personal data takes place only with the consent of the Controller and applies to:
– basic activities related to the performance of the contract;
– sharing and processing of the data by Emarket1ng.NET group entities
– We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one stated;
– We put in place measures to guarantee that your data are kept up-to-date and processed securely;
– Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes;
– We will never divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes (notwithstanding the information given in the Section ‘’Social Media’’ of this Notice);
– You have the right to access your personal information, to have it corrected; at any time if you believe your data protection rights have been breached;
– We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it;
– However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical, legal defense or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
Visit the Data Protection Officer at the Company page on this website for more information on your rights.
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website.
Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics.
Cookies are also typically used to provide a more personalized experience for a user for example, when an online service remembers your user profile without you having to login.
When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address, the Company page you visited, when you visited and the website page you were redirected from.
This information is used to gather aggregated and anonymous statistics with a view to improving our services and to enhance your user experience.
When you visit the Company website, we will keep the browser history of your visit for a maximum of 24 months. This information will then be deleted.
The collection, aggregation and anonymizing operations are performed in the data center of the Company under adequate security measures.
Visit our cookies page for more information about the types of cookies this website uses.
We use social media to present our work through widely used and contemporary channels.
Our use of social media is highlighted on this website.
For instance, you can watch Company videos, which we upload to our YouTube page and follow links from our website to Twitter and LinkedIn.
Cookies are not set by our display of social media buttons to connect to those services when our website pages are loaded on your computer (or other devices) or from components from those services embedded in our web pages.
Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on YouTube, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you look at our Twitter activity on Twitter, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Twitter cookies; the same applies for LinkedIn and Facebook.
If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, you should read their privacy policies carefully before using them.
Complaint handling by the Company
What is the purpose of the processing?
To investigate complaints submitted to the Company in line with applicable Regulation. We will only use your personal data for the investigation of the complaint submitted.
Which kinds of personal data does the Company process?
We process the personal data submitted by complainants. This will include names, contact details as well as the content of the allegations (insofar as the latter qualify as personal data).
Who may receive my personal data?
Within the Company, the case file containing your personal data is accessible to relevant members of Company’s staff. All access to case files is logged.
Your data may be transferred to third parties, including attorneys at law i.e. legal advisers, only where necessary to ensure the appropriate investigation or follow up of your complaint.
Any summary that is made public of this or other cases or other communication outside the parties of the procedure will be anonymized.
What are my rights?
You are entitled to access the personal data the Company holds about you and to have them rectified where necessary. In certain cases, you also have the right to have your data blocked or erased or to object to their processing. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact form. We will reply within three months.
How long does the Company keep my data?
We keep the case file of our investigation - including your personal data - for up to ten years after the closure of the case. For complaints judged to be inadmissible, we keep the case file for up to five years after closure. This is without prejudice to possible longer conservation for the purpose of ongoing legal proceedings linked to the complaint.
Who can I contact?
The controller for this processing operation is the Company. Please mention the case number of your complaint. You can contact us as follows:
Postal address: Tuzlanska 18, Belgrade
You can also contact the DPO of the Company: email: email@example.com, physical address: Emarket1ng.NET DOO, Tuzlanska 18, Belgradee, Serbia.